Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blog suspended, blog revived.

i suspended this blog for a bit because i wasn't quite sure if i wanted to blog about my miss to mrs phase. today, i'm too sure i want to do that. i've had a lot of suppressed emotions that need to come out, here and now. i dont talk alot about my drama to people, i'd rather talk about regular things and act like that it's all gravy...it ain't. i'm stripping, here and now. i think i even want readers because the comments might help me keep my sanity(lmao).
...blog revived.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this mean I am the first to comment on ur blog???!!!!

Anonymous said...

*pops last bottle of Champagne I have in the whole wide world*

HAHA!!! yelz I am truly first on this blog...errbody take note Miss Jones has been Charized!

but wait o babe u give me too much credit...speak the word and ur blog is blessed....WOW!!! ma head is swollen now see what u caused...*hiss...

miss jones said...

it's just the way u mention otha people on ur blog and i get hooked. i'm sure it works like that for other peeps. thanks alot.
errrr, u've got to charize me on ur blog.

Anonymous said...

yeah i will charize u in ma next post...be assured I will do that...so how far with Senior Mrs. Jones

miss jones said...

senior mrs jones, lol! we're good friends but i think ima be keeping to myself for awhile, her son's ticking me off.

Anonymous said...

ahnahn now! sharp sharp like that? what happened?

miss jones said...

i just blogged about it.its up there. i'm still so livid!

Buttercup said...

Im the 2nd to comment, yay!!
*takes chari's champagne*

miss jones said...

buttercup buttercup (singing in the tune of lollipop). thanks for coming to my blog. u and chari are amazing.

Anonymous said...

awww!!!! thank u!