Saturday, October 4, 2008

magic vodka.

on thursday, i spontaneously text my man and asked him to do drinks with me on friday after work. he was down with it and we hooked up. i had a martini, carefully trying to avoid vodka (the one i'd been craving for) but since we were bar hoping, we eventually settled at this one with no martini, so vodka was it. i mustav had about 3 doubles and before i knew it, my boyfriend and i were grinding ( i'd ordinarily do that in a club not in a pub). it was tons of fun but needless to say there was so much homo activity. the freaks were out to play last night, boys tapping one another's asses, sticking out their booty, grinding on poles, hugging, i felt violated watching all that. in Las Gidi not Canada...ewww!
anyway, the whole purpose of meeting up for drinks was to end the tension we were having. you could literarily cut it with a knife, it was that thick. it worked, tension's over. we talked about everything and nothing at all, kissed like crazy in public, danced ( i love dancing with my boo), went home together (we stayed at mine) and made crazy mind blowing love ( it was so mad, make up sex is the shizzle). we got up at 3 am to have more and i skipped my friend's baby shower cos my legs were wobbly from all the loving. spent the rest of the afternoon at his...ok, too much details. we are cool now, the vodka did the trick.

chari luv, read your last entry. thanks for charizing me and i'm serious about sending u a bottle of vodka, you need to drink and be merry.lol. hey, was it the girl u were just thinking of introducing to your moma? dayyyuuummmmmnnnn!

18 comments:

Invisible said...

Glad to see vodka did the trick. And these blogger people called me alcoholic for drinking wine.

Buttercup said...

LOL @ invisible

Aww glad for u babe!!! Musta been crazy

*thinks to self* maybe i shud start drinkin alcohol..

Anonymous said...

I swear! I am sooo with you and invisible on this one! mehn am so glad I have found a vodka kindred spirit....[pbbbt to buttercup]

eewww at the gay action mehn...which pub was that make I run side ways from there!

arrgghhh!!!! I am sooo envious! vodka invoked loving...iigkkk I am soo wanting some! Segilola mI!!!! where are you??!!!!

wobbly legs ke? my guy faya u wella o...*wink!

ah shit..why'd I even come here sef...*hiss...now am wanting it badly!!! oooo!!!

ok now am officially blabbin eh?


*gives BC a double take* DON'T TRY IT! one alcoholic is good enough for the family...

P.S.: Sincerely it wasn't her I was planning on introducing to mama...thank God! otherwise e for pain me more sef...but the girl do me strong thing but nuin do ma soul naa...

oya this is ma email address...let us discuss transfer procedures for that bottle of vodka o...u have set me on the go dont fail me now!

Anonymous said...

o yea and invisible drinkin White Zinfadel does make u an alcoholic...WINO to be exact!

babe comot this word verification naa...

Anonymous said...

I didnt even supply the email...*hiss...

charizardonfire@yahoo.com

holla only if u really wana send the bottle o...I am outta supplies!

or maybe if u wan say hi sha *wink

Bombchell said...

came here from chari's blog, guess the dilemma is over, happy for u ^_^

lol & girl u so wrong for skipping that baby shower. If my homegirl tells me that, I'll tel her to find her ass a wheelchair, and wheel over here. lol

miss jones said...

invisible...can u imagine that? let's meet up for drinks jare!

buttercup...dont start drinking ooo but drunken sex is crazy mate!

chari...would email u and i'm not gonna say d name of d pub cos i know d owner and i dont wanna ruin biznes for him. laffing at my wobbly legs eh? d loving was "kolo mental". go get laid, hehe!

bombchell...thanks for stopping by, do come again. it really wasn't just the sex. i got up at d crack of dawn to make chicken sandwich and cookies for the shower and that wore me out so i just sent everything over. see, i did my bit :-D

The Activist said...

Chari sure needs the Vodka afterall it woeks wonder for u and Mr. Jones

miss jones said...

standtall...thanks for visiting. i'll definitely send chari the drink, we're working on that.

Anonymous said...

I sincerely wish I could get laid as easy mahn...but the coochie for me aint close in one bit...*insert sad face here*

mehn am loving ur seriousness bout giving the bo'l of Vodka mehn..ur in ma good books FOREVER!

miss jones said...

yay! buttercup watch out, i may be snatching ur besto.

The Activist said...

okay. Let me know when he gets it pls (lol)

miss jones said...

lol

Abujamaiden said...

Lol @ Feeling violated. In Lagos seriously? Lol!

doll (retired blogger) said...

mhh

miss jones said...

abujamaiden...they (homos) exist, they're real...eek!
doll...thanks for visiting. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

if u had said club I'd have said maybe it was Caliente now I don't even know...tell me naa where???