Friday, October 10, 2008

topsy turvy

just the post ago, i was talking about staying together with Mr Jones but now i don't know how feasible that is. i guess there's more to a relationship than crazy love. i thought love+sacrifice would strike the balance and keep us together but it requires much more. he's never gonna accept me with my emotional lapses. we had an almost fight today but i made up my mind not to fight. he says i'm distant, okay so maybe i am. today, we were just chilling at his and he was working on his laptop and i was trying not to get in the way and we did not do so much as kiss, apparently he was letting me take the lead and i flopped...like i always do apparently.
now, i'm crying my brains out cos i feel it's always gonna be one complaint after another and he's never gonna accept me with my "pieced together" heart (a consequence of failed relationships). maybe we should just break this off, i'm not giving up easily but there's alot i haven't blogged about, all the fights that have led up to this. we've only been together for a couple of months short of a year and this is the time when we need to know whether or not to proceed. everything in me wants to proceed but i don't know if proceeding would not result in a break up in time.
i'm not afraid to be alone, i just don't think i'm strong enough to reminisce about this relationship. i don't want it to be over but everything seems to be pointing to the OUT door.
i need to go blow my nose now.

11/10/08 4:07pm
so i've blown my nose one too many times cos i cant stop crying (chari did u notice that i sounded wierd?). i really cant explain the tears. and even with all that crying, i still feel pent up. anyway, we decided on a break yesterday, mr Jones and i. so we're basically on a break. i hate breaks. how do u know when to call it off or when u've had sufficient time away from one another? anyways o, i'm taking the time to evaluate what i really want. i didn't have a good sleep last night, been cooking all day just to keep myself busy. i've also been stringing beads (yup, it's that bad), i still feel terribly fucked.
all i can seem to think of is 'am i that emotionally messed up that i'm giving Mr Jones a hard time loving me?' if i really am, God punish all the bastards to blame, i thought i had forgiven u all but now i think not. may u get twice the unrest i have now in your relationships. ok, that's a tad extreme.
Mr Jones, i've got one question for u: can i trust you? as in can i give u all of my heart and not bother much about what u're gonna do with it?
bullshit! he doesn't know about this blog. i guess i'm gonna have to ask him in person when the break is over. if he says yes, then ima break down what's left of these walls. if he answers otherwise or gives an unsatisfactory answer (u know as long as it isn't a yes, then it's a no), i'm rolling, there's no effing point cos basically, i think i have trust issues.
this post is getting boring, hiss!

13 comments:

miz-cynic said...

Dont wori evrytn wil b fine jst like dat book.everytn good wil com

miss jones said...

i hope. thanks alot miz-cynic.

aloted said...

awww...here's a cyber hug from me...

in the end everything will work out fine...maybe the break is what u need..like u said to evaluate what u really want....

it is well...

miss jones said...

aloted...thanks a whole lot for the hug. i needed that.

Anonymous said...

ok so am not sleeping...BITE ME...i was about to hit ma head on ma pillow when I remembered I aint read ur blog in a sec...anywhooo...wow mehn this is profound...chai I dnt even knw w@ 2 say...AT ALL....I woulda said u shldnta taken a break...for me, it is never the same after such things mehn...never...yea I did notice u sounded kinda weird buh i didnt wana preempt u mentioning sth...

*clears throat...THUNDER FAYA ALL YOU BASTARDS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS O...una hear me so?

take down them walls love sogbo?

o yea and am officially on your case...u hear me???

doll (retired blogger) said...

Now I deduce ur reaction is all cuz of ur past relationships but how in God’s name will u forge ahead without letting go of the past, if u have decided to luv again u have to trust again cuz u cant relax and bask in the euphoria of being luved if u don’t trust

miss jones said...

chari...i dont know what to do to u now. killing is an option but you're growing on me so, no!!!

doll...i realise these things and i badly need to let go. i'm taking it one step at a time now, i've found something to work at it for...Mr Jones.

Buttercup said...

OH NO! NOT A BREAK!!!!!!

Sowee bout the cryin sweetie..im also givin u a cyber hug..hope u r ok now!

Flourishing Florida said...

sounds like lovers spat 2 me. don't break to much sweat over it, dear.

Anonymous said...

am growing on u? I resemble weed? mind yasef o...

miss jones said...

buttercup...thanks alot for the hug. i'm getting better, things are looking up. thanks again sweetcheeks.

fff...i'm trying not to. thank u so very much.

chari...hmmmn, u r testing my gangster ;-)

Kemberly said...

Miss Jones, I came here as directed by Chari...

Oh...gosh... (I wish I were anonymous so I could really spill all I want to…), But seriously, you said something in one of your posts (not sure if it was this one). You said being madly in love is not enough to sustain a relationship. Can I hear an AMEN!!! Girl, I’m totally with you on that. (Damn! I wanna be anonymous so bad!!!). But seriously, take heart hun, and do what makes you happy, b’cos at the end of the day, what’s important is that you are happy and content. Music Soulchild said, “I’m not the one to blame for the pain that was caused be previous cats…”. Please don’t take out the failures and frustrations of your past relationships on this one. It seems you’re really in love with Mr. Jones and you want things to work out, so please do…

miss jones said...

kemberly...aww, thanks alot. wish i could hear all the censored bits, u know, the ones u didnt say cos u're not anonymous,lol!