Saturday, November 15, 2008

silence explained

i've been really quiet on blogville lately. well, i have inner peace to thank for that. MJ and i are doing very well and things are just getting better. i don't hold back anymore and i don't second guess anything before i do it. i am no longer emotionally detached and our intimacy level is soaring. i can only pray things continue to get better and better.
just wanted to give kisses to everyone on blogville who saw me thru alot of my emotional turmoil and for all the great advice i got.
MJ and i's anniversary is right around the corner. OMG, i can't believe we've been together for a year.
thanks again everyone. i'm still here anyways.

11 comments:

LovePaprika said...

its not fair!!!!! so u use us and now dump us!!!!! anyway im happy 4 u...now its ur turn to pray for me !!

Teeee said...

I'm very happy for you. Its so good that you guys are tackling things head on. This is surely the start of something great. Remember to keep us updated.

xxxxxx

hypnotique said...

I have read your entire blog and I am really happy that things are now stable with you and Mr Jones...
No good relationship is easy and you really need to work hard at it... I smiled alot while I read alot of the things you were going through cos it sounds so so similar to me...
Anyway, love is about finding the right person and fighting with them because you would rather fight with that person than love another...
Letting go of past hurt is only the first step though...
I wish you all the best with Mr Jones...

miss jones said...

miss love... i cant dump u lot o, u were there for me in more ways than u can imagine. i'll keep praying for ya. plenty hugs and kisses.

tina...would definately do. our anniversary is in a few days. there's bound to be gist. xoxoxoxo

hypnotique...thank you so very much. mehn, ur idea of love is so on point. thanks for stopping by.xoxo

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an explanation for ma absence from blogville like u do...chei...anywhoo I am sooo happy for you...


P.S.: Where's ma greygoose?

bArOquE said...

@ms.jones...good to hear that you guys are doing alright...na so e suppose be...keep your head up

Abujamaiden said...

Happy anniversary sha!!!! Oya when are u updating us?

miss jones said...

did any1 named Chari just say anything?! didn't hear nufin.

baroque...thanks man. head's up!

abujamaiden...coming soon. watch out! lol. thanks alot miss.

Buttercup said...

Aww im happy for u babe....happy anniversary!

Buttercup said...

Aww im happy for u babe....happy anniversary!

miss jones said...

buttercup...thank u so very much. missed all o' y'all loads.